Weld House Museum

1380 Mulholland Street, Nauvoo IL 62354 | 217-219-0188
The Great River Road in Illinois

The Weld House was built in the late 1830s and served as the home and office of Dr. John F. Weld from 1842-1846. Today it houses a museum where each room is from a different era of Nauvoo’s history. Rooms include displays on Native American residents, including a 900 piece arrowhead display; Nauvoo’s first settlers; a Mormon display; the Icarian room; and more.


Return to Previous Page


WHAT'S NEARBY...

Baxter’s Vineyards & Winery

5

Camp Nauvoo

5

Nauvoo State Park

5