O'Fallon Historical Society Museum & Archives

101 West State Street, O'Fallon IL 62269 | 618-624-8409
Southernmost Illinois

The O'Fallon Historical Society Museum is housed in the 1904 First National Bank building. The building was also home to the O'Fallon Public Library and the Smiley Brothers Telephone Exchange. The museum focuses on O'Fallon area history including permanent exhibits on native sons, Illustrator Bernie Fuchs and Oscar-winning actor William Holden. Another exhibit explores the St. Ellen coal mine which closed in 1960, but was once an imporant part of O'Fallon's economy.

Return to Previous Page


Rock Springs Park & Nature Center

Southernmost Illinois

Tamarack Country Club

Southernmost Illinois

Far Oaks Golf Club

Southernmost Illinois

cheap jordans from china cheap jordans discount tory burch sandals wholesale jordans cheap air jordans