SEARCH
Search


Henderson County Courthouse

307 Warren Street, Oquawka IL 61469 | 309-867-2911
The Great River Road in Illinois

The south portion of the Henderson County Courthouse and the four large white columns were built around 1841, making this the second oldest courthouse in Illinois still in continuous use. Stephen Douglas was the first judge to preside over the court.


Return to Previous Page


WHAT'S NEARBY...

Norma Jean Monument

Great River Road in Illinois

Oquawka Public

Great River Road in Illinois

Auntie M's Yum Yum Shop

Great River Road in Illinois